Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Intro about Me

 

Hi, I'm Tracy, born and raised in East Providence, RI. I moved to Massachusetts for about a year then returned to friendly faces. I am married (22yrs) with a son (24yrs). We bought our 1st home in 2017, still paying for it, lol. Currently, I work at the Boys & Girls Club of East Providence as a site director for the state pre-k program @ Oldham Elementary School. This is a new position for me. I start on Tuesday, Sept. 3rd. I will be working with little learners, ages 4-5 years old. This summer was difficult teaching this age group, I did not have a good experience, so I am hoping for a better outcome this fall. 

I am a 2022 Rhode Island College YDEV BA graduate! 🎓I took a little break then returned for my master's at the perfect time to finish up my education career with some of my undergrad cohort, also known as, friends.💗

I am still on a journey to figure out what I want to do with my life.  I'm not sure when I will find my specific calling but I know I am headed in the right direction I just have to narrow it down.

                




2 comments:

  1. Good luck at your first day in your new position on Tuesday, Tracy! For me, it helps to tell myself to expect to feel like a fish out of water in the first month of a new job, and to roll with it until I find my groove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! That is just what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog#3 Research Pizza menu/Reverse outline

  BLOG POST #3:   Write up this article in one of two ways:  1) Create a reverse outline of this article. How does the author set up their...